неделя, 22 юли 2012 г.


Let's talk about ...
Skincare
Hey guys!
Today I decided to share with you my skincare routine.It's so simple and I am using just a couple of products but it's working for me ( I have acne prone skin ).
Exfoliation is really important because removes dead skin cells from the surface of your face.You shouldn't exfoliate your skin every day though , because that can cause irritations.I exfoliate two or three times a week - I find that this works for my skin.So the product I use is this one : 



Garnier Pure Active ExfoBrusher.


It removes dead cells & reduces excess sebum.




It has 2 % Salicylic acid and HerbaRepair.



This is what the brush looks like.



The silicone bristles are really great at removing dry skin.
You can see the difference only after one use , your skin will feel cleaner and fresher.

As I said - I don't exfoliate every day but I wash my face every day.And the product I'm currently using is : 


Vichy Normaderm Purifying Cleansing Gel
It says that it eliminates impurities and sebum excess & unclogs pores deep down.I absolutely agree !It is also soap free and hypoallergenic.I use this every single day and it makes my skin so fresh and clean.It is for sensitive skin.This gel is also anti-shining.


The last product I use for cleaning my skin is : 

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Mineral Triple Power 
It is a wash, scrub and a mask.It has Salicylic Acid ,Smithsonite extract,Pumice and White Clay.I use it as a mask because as you can see I use the other two products for washing and scrubbing.I use the mask two to three times a week.It cleanses up and mattifies skin.The wash purifies intesively and the scrub washes pores deeply.It is tested on acne-prone skin.
This is what the consistency looks like : 


You are probably wondering why there is no moisturiser.I actually make my own - it is super easy ! I just mix some honey and olive oil and voila !

Well , that was my skincare routine.Hope you found it helpful.Have a wonderful day! 
Lots of love ! <3  
xo





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар